Making the most of your benefits while continuing to work, and taking the necessary steps to
prepare for retirement from federal service can sometimes feel overwhelming.
By meeting together, we can help you to develop a personalized assessment of your federal
benefits and identify important decisions to be made throughout your career and as you approach
What this assessment helps you to do:
- Take the complex rules and regulations relating to federal benefits and apply them to
your particular situation—your retirement date, your numbers.
- Identify and manage key decisions to be made now and at the point of applying for
- Understand the financial impact of retirement-related decisions, and some unintended
consequences of certain elections.
- Decide what role these benefits will ultimately play in your overall retirement
and how to maximize each benefit in your favor.
What you can expect:
- Most current pay stub
- Thrift Savings Plan statement
- Social Security statement
| ||When it comes to planning and making tough
decisions regarding your federal retirement, be
certain to find a financial professional who
understands the “ins and outs” of the benefits.
Finding someone that you trust to help guide
you through this process will help you to feel
confident that the decisions you make are truly working hard for your family.|
Serving Successful Individuals & Businesses Since 1908
- Over the course of two meetings, we will
help you to develop the “Personalized
Federal Benefits Analysis” at no charge.
- If you are married, we highly recommend both you and your spouse meet to develop
this assessment since both of you will be significantly impacted by these decisions.
- We have a number of questions for you, and we suspect that you may have a number
of questions for us, too. Jot down your questions and bring them with you.